Galintel Cavi-T-Bar is a ideal solution for cavity walls, either double brick or brick veneer with timber. Cavi-T-Bar was developed in response to demand from builders for an economical substitute for built-up steel sections such as parallel flange channel and plate. Similar to a T-Bar but a special top flange incorporated into the upright section, the Galintel Cavi-T-Bar provides an off-the-shelf solution for cavity walls, Hot-Dip Galvanised, fully engineered and University tested.
Size & Stock Length Guide:
180/8 mm (v) x 240/8 mm (b)
240/9.5 mm (v) x 240/8 mm (b)
v = (vertical leg)
b = (base leg)
- Convenient, economical substitute for built-up steel sections such as parallel flange channel and plate.
- Up to 25% lighter than built-up steel sections of equivalent load capacity.
- Fully hot dip galvanised in accordance with AS/NZS4680
- Achieves R3 Durability Rating in accordance with AS/NZS2699.3.
- Compliant with relevant Australian Building Codes & Australian Standards
- Fully engineered & University tested.
- Australian designed and manufactured.
- Full product warranty.
- Labelled & bar coded.
- Superior performance
- Easy transportation, storage and handling
- Long life and durability
- Cost effective
- Easy identification
- Peace of mind
Got a question about our Cavi-T-Bar? Get in contact with us using the form below: