Galintel Multi-Rib T-Bar is a cost-effective lintel that provide structural rigidity, high strength-to-weight ratio and resistance to corrosion. The multi-rib profile forms a superior bond with the mortar. This bond between mortar, brickwork and lintel creates a composite beam of superior strength and structural rigidity. The Galintel Multi-Rib T-Bar is a total load bearing lintel designed to support 230mm brickwork over clear openings.
Size & Stock Length Guide:
200/7mm (v) x 200/7mm (b)
200/9mm (v) x 200/9mm (b)
v = (vertical leg)
b = (base leg)
- Total load bearing lintel designed to support 230mm brickwork over clear openings.
- Multi-Rib profile forms a superior bond between mortar.
- Fully Hot Dip Galvanised in accordance with AS/NZS4680.
- 40% lighter than conventional steel lintels with a high strength to weight ratio.
- Achieves R3 Durability in accordance with AS/NZS2699.3.
- Compliant with relevant Australian Building Codes & Australian Standards.
- Fully engineered and university tested.
- Australian designed and manufactured.
- Full product warranty.
- Labelled & Bar Coded.
- Superior performance
- Easy transportation, storage and handling
- Long life and durability
- Cost effective
- Easy identification
- Peace of mind
Fill out this form to download our Multi-Rib T-Bar brochure now! ...