Galintel Hot Dip Galvanized 125 Pro-Series Shelf Angles comply with the Masonry Structures standard (AS 3700) concerning built-in components used in masonry construction.
The Galintel 125 Pro Series Shelf Angle has been engineered for use in many building systems requiring cladding such as aerated concrete wall and brick wall systems or as kick plates for warehousing and hand railing.
- Size: 125mm(V) x 100mm(B) x 5mm(T)
– (V) = Vertical Leg
– (B) = Base Leg
– (T) = Thickness
- Length: 3000mm
- Slotted Holes: 7 per length 30mm x 15mm at 450mm centres located on Vertical Leg
- Complies to Australian Standard AS 3700 – Masonry Structures.
- Achieves R3 Durability Rating in accordance with Australian/New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 2699.3: (Built in components for masonry construction).
- Slotted Holes in accordance with Steel Structures Australian Standard AS 4100-1998 (Amendment 1-2012).
- Hot dip galvanised components in accordance with Australian/New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 4680.
- Light weight for easy installation.
- Engineered ensuring peace of mind.
- Metal Stamped – Manufacturer/standard details for identification and long-lasting verification.
- Product Labelled – Individually labelled with all relevant product details & compliance information.
- Hot Dip Galvanised for superior corrosion protection.