Galintel® Solid Base angles have been designed to support brickwork over windows & doors. The brickwork, mortar and lintel work together to form a composite beam with exceptional strength and load-carrying capacity. Genuine Galintel® hot dip galvanized lintels are 40% lighter than solid lintels (and 40% easier to carry) with a high strength to weight ratio.
- 100 x 100 x 6mm
- 150 x 100 x 6mm
- 900mm to 4000mm
- The original & unique profile provides a recess for mortar bedding on the vertical leg. The bonding of mortar, brickwork & steel lintel forms a composite beam of superior strength and load bearing capacity
- 40% lighter than conventional steel lintels with a high strength to weight ratio.
- Fully Hot Dip Galvanised to AS/NZS4680
- Achieves R3 Durability Rating to AS/NZS2699.3
- Compliant with relevant Australian Building Codes & Australian Standards
- Fully engineered and University tested
- Australian designed and manufactured
- Full Product Warranty
- Labelled & Bar Coded
- Superior performance
- Easy transportation, storage and handling
- Long life and durability
- Cost effective
- Easy identification
- Peace of mind
Fill out this form to download our Solid Base Angle brochure now! ...