Galintel Solid Base Angles have been designed to support brickwork over windows & doors. The brickwork, mortar and lintel work together to form a composite beam with exceptional strength and load-carrying capacity. Genuine Galintel Hot Dip Galvanised lintels are 40% lighter than solid lintels (and 40% easier to carry) with a high strength to weight ratio.
Size & Stock Length Guide:
100 m (v) x 100 mm (b) x 6 mm
150 mm (v) x 100 mm (b) x 6 mm
v = (vertical leg)
b = (base leg)
- The original & unique profile provides a recess for mortar bedding on the vertical leg.
The bonding of mortar, brickwork & steel lintel forms a composite beam of superior strength and load bearing capacity.
- 40% lighter than conventional steel lintels with a high strength to weight ratio.
- Fully Hot Dip Galvanised to AS/NZS4680.
- Achieves R3 Durability Rating to AS/NZS2699.3.
- Compliant with relevant Australian Building Codes & Australian Standards.
- Fully engineered and university tested.
- Australian designed and manufactured.
- Full product warranty.
- Labelled & bar coded.
- Superior performance
- Easy transportation, storage and handling
- Long life and durability
- Cost effective
- Easy identification
- Peace of mind
Fill out this form to download our Solid Base Angle brochure now! ...