Galintel® Dual Stair Stringers are available configured for 1 to 17 treads. Engineered to provide structurally sound accessibility with up to 5mm RHS thickness, the universal stair stringer design is solid under foot-traffic producing minimum bounce.
Supplied in pairs with tread mounting brackets welded in place, ready for installation. They are fully hot dip galvanised for long life, and are ready to cast-in or with the addition of the optional bolt-down bracket they can be bolted in position.
- Convenient & easy to install.
- Available off the shelf in 1 to 17 tread stringer pairs
- Fully hot dip galvanised to AS/NZS4680
- Standard 175mm rise & 250mm going at an angle of 35 degrees.
- Designed to take a maximum tread width of 1000mm
- To comply with BCA a tread depth of 50mm minimum is required.
- Optional accessories including Brackets & Steel Stair Treads
- Labelled & Bar Coded
- Superior performance
- Easy transportation, storage and handling
- Long life and durability
- Simple design
- Cost effective
- Easy identification
- Peace of mind
Fill out this form to download our Stair Stringers brochure now! ...