Galintel® Dual Stair Stringers are available configured for 1 to 17 treads. Engineered and fully hot dip galvanised to provide structurally sound accessibility with up to 5mm RHS thickness. The universal stair stringer design is fully welded solid under foot-traffic producing minimum bounce designed for traffic going up and down the steps for all Australian home or building.
Supplied in pairs with tread mounting brackets welded in place, ready for installation. They are fully hot dip galvanised for long life, and are ready to cast-in or with the addition of the optional bolt-down bracket they can be bolted in position. Our products comply with Australian Standards of building requirements.
Features and specifications
- Convenient & easy to install products.
- Available off the shelf in 1 to 17 tread stringer pairs
- Fully hot dip galvanised to AS/NZS4680
- Standard 175mm rise & 250mm going at an angle of 35 degrees.
- Designed to take a maximum tread width of 1000mm
- To comply with BCA a tread depth of 50mm minimum is required.
- Optional accessories including Brackets & Steel Stair Treads
- Labelled & Bar Coded Hardware
- Superior performance and fabrication
- Easy transportation, storage and handling
- Long life and durability
- Simple design
- Cost effective
- Easy identification
- Peace of mind
- Maximum design
- Shop Online
Fill out this form to download our Stair Stringers brochure now! ...